Thursday, September 11, 2014

TRIBES


TRIBES

             Acrylic Painting on Rolled Canvas. Size-16 In * 25 In





YEAH !  Blogging after a very long time !!! 8 Months to be precise.  I am blessed with one more super co-operative baby this year ! He would be 6 months soon  N so thought the journey of Draw Your Dreams should continue further.....

If you follow my blog you know I have special regards for INDIAN TRIBAL / FOLK ART . It just makes me happy.  I like Warli, Gond, Madhubani all traditional Indian Folk arts. 

In this latest piece I have used lot of Orange, Red and Brown to maintain the traditional folk look. The creamy background and thick black outer lines adds the final touches.The place that is most evident is the instruments in the men's hands right in the center painted in white.

I had fun painting this piece. I had to stop myself from adding more shades to it !  

This painting is on sale. To buy write to me on snehajoshi1907@gmail.com. You can check out rest of the collection of paintings on the link-

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Draw-Your-Dreams/617607848255068


Do hit " Like" the page to get updates on my latest and upcoming creations. 

No comments: