Saturday, April 6, 2013

Radha Krishna




Radha-Krishna


That cold Monday morning of November 5, 2012, when I woke up I didnt have to make quick snacks and pack bags for my lil baby girl. I didnt have to run and catch the bus to office. I didnt have to worry whether I will be able to leave office on time to get my baby back from the creche after dozen hrs of separation.

It was all PEACE.

Art attack had begun to hit me right from those moments of freedom :) The first step I

took was to buy a canvas to float back in the ocean of ART.

I feel like calling all this as 'ACT OF GOD'. 


So, thought I should dedicate this start.....To Him !


Using Acrylic and 3D tubes on canvas board: Picture depicting Radha Krishna. 

Krishna is often referred as svayam bhagavan and Radha is Krishna's supreme beloved.With 

Krishna, Radha is acknowledged as the Supreme Goddess, for it is said that she controls 

Krishna with Her love. It is believed that Krishna enchants the world, but Radha "enchants 

even Him. 





It was a priceless moment when I completed this. 

It has been a good beginning. To share with u all my acrylic paintings are already up on sell 

on some prominent websites.

To buy, you can also contact me directly on snehajoshi1907@gmail. com


Awaiting your valuable comments, feedback and 

questions.

   


No comments: