Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Jewelry Box

JEWELRY BOX








Some 15 yrs back I asked my Grandma....Mothi Aai (Thats what we call grandma in Marathi) can I take this? Pointing at an old wooden box she had in her closet. 

Willingly she gave it to me asking what will I do out of it? A teenager then...I told her I am going to keep my junk jewelry.....after modifying this box a bit !

:
:
:
:
Woww ! It took me so long to 'Modify it a bit'.....I have outgrown my junk jewelry days and now I have this beautiful wooden chest to hold my precious belongings safely and in a unique style and a spacious place to behold them safely. 

A complete designer show piece in a way to store on the desktop accessories very adornely. The concealed opening of the lid makes it very safe. Giving a touch of antique finish and remarking its true beauty with the needful space makes it prior for use.

Just wish this was lil more bigger ;)




Awaiting your valuable comments, feedback n questions...... 












2 comments:

Ritu said...

You gave me an art attack too with this one.
Cant wait to do something similar.

Unknown said...

:) Go ahead....its fun !